Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 3: The Intuition of Your Body

Today's centering thought: My mind and body are in perfect sync ...I wish! I will be pondering that thought, engraving it into my brain and I have a good feeling about this, maybe because it's totally doable. During today's session I realized I have been ignoring my intuition, why? The more stressed I get the more I ignore my intuition, maybe because I am to upset or stressed to listen to it. I realized that it is in those trying moments that I really should be listening to it, my decisions would be better and be healthier for my body.

I believe in following your intuition and have for sometime. My first realization of my intuition was in my tween's, my father was going out of town and I had a bad feeling that he should not go, I begged him to stay home, he asked me why, was I sick? "No, you just can't go, something bad is going to happen" I said. He shrugged it off and left however he did miss his flight ...that flight crashed, thankfully no one died and thankfully my father was not on the flight. When my father came back he sat me down and told me to trust my intuition even if it makes someone angry, "sometimes there are no second chances" he said. That day he really opened up to me, even telling me something that happened to him that was very personal, I will always treasure that wonderful moment. Trust your intuition, your gut or that inner voice after all it is a part of you.

This brings me to today's mantra: "Sham, sham, sham",  repeating "Sham" awakens the third eye chakra, your intuition or "sixth sense". The third eye chakra is located at the center of the forehead, between the eyes, aka Anja.



"As we're learning, our bodies already know how to attain equilibrium, and we can enhance our physical state simply by listening to the clues our body gives us. From Ayurveda, the world's oldest health system, we learn today that our bodies inherent tendencies, called dosha's. The more deeply connected with our intuition we become, the more we grow in awareness of how best to keep our dosha's-and our bodies-in balance." Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment