Thursday, March 21, 2013

Got a Little Sidetracked

It's day 11 on the 21 day meditation challenge and I am only on day 6, I'm a little behind. Sometimes our lives get busy or we get unexpected challenges thrown at us that might take up more of our time or we just get lazy. All 3 happened to me; but I didn't get mad at myself for not meditating these past days instead I focused on what had to be done and I did find some time each day to at least breathe and thank the universe for helping me through some stress, challenges and a bit of laziness.

I enjoy the guided meditations, they challenge me to go deeper within and to focus on me! I am giver and I seem to focus more on others and less on me, at least it has felt like that lately. When I start a new meditation daily it's wonderful, I usually get release and I learn something new about myself. I try to incorporate what I do learn into my daily life and if I can't, I just keep working on it. I'm back now and glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment